Sunday, September 5, 2010

End of Ocean Unit

We finished up our summer-long ocean theme a couple of weeks ago. Due to many issues, I am way behind on posting. My blog is a scrapbook of my activities with the boys and I hope that I can keep it up. I am sure that we will redo several projects in the future and it is also helpful to look back and see what we already did. Yesterday I was scanning our activities from last fall trying to get ideas for this fall.

We put most of our projects in the "ocean" that we painted earlier in the summer. They will be hanging in the playroom for a couple more days and then it will be replaced by the next bulletin board. The boys really enjoyed displaying their artwork this way and watching as we filled up our little ocean scene.

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how much they loved looking at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of having a special place to display themed project. I only wish I had a playroom :)

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger