Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Three Kings Day!!

The day before Three Kings Day we made crowns. I cut out the crown shape, pulled out the markers, filled small tuperware containers with stickers, pom-poms, and sequins and let the kids go to town.

Here is Diego's crown. I think it is so interesting that he made it completely symmetrical.
Diego modeling his crown.
Except for a little help with the glue, Mateo decorated his crown all by himself. He loves when we include him in our projects. I think that I am going to have to stop doing them while he is napping.
After we played with our crowns. The boys set their shoes by the fireplace with some grass inside for the Wise Men's camels. After they went to bed the Three Kings visited us and left a couple gifts in their shoes.

4 comments:

  1. They did an awesome job on their crowns.

    I have a couple of awards for you in my blog. :-) Thank you for being so inspirational, I look forward to using some of your ideas when Dawson gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby was telling me all about this holiday- we will definitely be doing this next year! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diego's crown is so very impressive, and so is Mateo's. I love their proud expressions, and I am sure that they will be very excited about their gifts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger