This was one of the best Valentine's Days that I can think of. There are a couple of memories that I want to record here.
1. Diego ask me several times a day leading up to V-day "Cuánto es más que once?" (How much is more than eleven?" I would obviously respond "doce" (twelve.) To which he would reply "Te quiero más que doce." (I love you more than twelve.) To him that is A LOT! :)
2. Diego looked up while he was coloring on Valentine's Day and said "je t'aime" which means "I love you" in French. Smart little sucker. It told me a minute to figure out what he said. His French is already better than mine.
3. Diego was so excited to give me the card that he made me and hid under the bed. It was supposed to be a secret so he told me that it had hearts on it but he couldn't tell me anything else. Oh, and not to look under the bed.
4. Mateo... well Mateo was his usual active, fun-loving, life is a fiesta self. He is such a funny little guy. I know that he is destined to be the life of the party.
5. We spend the afternoon at the Children's Museum where Diego got to see his first IMAX with dinosaurs. The first thing he told me when he got out was that he wasn't scared- which pretty much means he was. Mateo ran (and I mean ran) around and had fun.
6. After dinner we made a chocolate fondue, which the kids, of course, loved.