Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another use for Zingo

Since we had a very busy week getting ready for and hosting family from out of town, we did not get to do many Easter projects. I am hoping to get to do some this week. I do not think that the boys will mind that we are a little behind. One afternoon Diego and I did make up a game using our plastic eggs to practice our French. We continue to get a ton of use out of one of favorite games Zingo. The game was extremely simple. We hid the game pieces in the eggs and took turns opening them. The first person to say the word in French got to keep the piece.




2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent idea - I am thinking that we are going to get plastic eggs back out once grandparents leave and we get more play time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I'm thinking of buying this game for Bear after seeing all your posts about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger