Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Boys and Big Trucks

One of our first outings after school let out was a big truck exhibit at one of our local libraries. I was sure that this would be a big hit with both of the boys but as you can see from some of the pictures below, it was a rough morning. I will blame a lot of it on the very hot, muggy weather and the crowds but the boys were very grouchy. Getting any picture at all required some bribery and my lowest point was losing my patience with Diego when he refused to get inside the helicopter for a photo and yelled at him. I try very hard not to embarrass my children and I felt very bad afterwards. Looking bad I wish that I would have put away the camera and just walked around or better yet, left the exhibit. Later when I asked Diego why he would not get in the helicopter, he told me that he was afraid that it was going to take off with him inside. I learned some valuable lessons that morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger