Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Potty Training

Es Hora De Ir Al Bano Para Niño's (Time to Series) (Spanish Edition)

Guess what we are reading?

I bought this book for Diego when he was two and I had not planned on pulling it out for a few more months. Mateo, as usual, had other plans. With no prompting from me, Mateo has decided that he is ready for potty training and is actually very successful at it. The process with Diego was long and difficult so I decided to wait until Mateo was three this time to even introduce the idea. I do not know if it is the fact that Mateo wants to do EVERYTHING just like his big brother, but this time around I think will be much easier. Even though I am not a big fan of changing diapers, this is another big sign that my "baby" is growing up fast. I can't help but smile though because he is just so proud of himself.


4 comments:

  1. My daughter is showing signs of wanting to potty train. But I definitely know the feeling of the baby growing up. Her diaper is like her last little vestige of baby-ness and once its gone...she's all little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good Luck! We are potty training right now too, pretty good so far but not all the way there yet. Have you seen the potty train (choo choo train) craft that we made awhile ago?
    http://craftsandartforchildren.blogspot.com/2010/04/potty-train-craft-all-aboard.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! We had inherited the same book in English from someone, and Anna really enjoyed, especially since we don't usually buy sound books for her. I hope Mateo is going to be "all done" with potty training soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why buy a training potty that becomes an unwelcome sight in the home as soon as a child has mastered the task? When children have completed potty training, Teamson’s Potty Chairs convert to elegant and playful chairs and rocking chairs to create extra children’s seating anywhere in the home. All of the potty chairs feature removable toilet paper roll holders and book/magazine racks and the Cowboy, Jungle, Noah’s Ark, Magic Garden, and Wings & Wheels potty chairs convert to a rocking chair by slipping on the included leg cover. Other styles include: Prince and Princess thrones, School Bus, Lighthouse, and musical potty chair with a picture frame embedded into the chair back.
    http://www.facebook.com/teamson?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=164798&id=198451199601

    www.teamson.com
    www.facebook.com/teamson

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger