Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Toys my children ACTUALLY play with- Gamewright Review

Why we loved it:

1. Vocabulary Building- Many of the hidden objects are uncommon (thimble, spring, top) and so Diego has learned quite a few new words by playing this game. So far we have only played in Spanish but I see this as a great way to build his vocabulary in English and French in the future.


2. Versitile- The game includes the rules for two ways to play. One for younger children and one for older children (8 and up.) This means that the boys will be able to use it for several years to come.


3. Durable- The cards, like the ones found in HISS, are very sturdy and can even stand up to being play with by Mateo. :)


4. Fun- The boys have very much enjoyed playing with this game. Diego is very much into reading hidden picture books so I knew that this game would be a hit.



2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.... I don't know why it's doing this. Wis I had a good suggestion. We just won this game in a giveaway, and my kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just noticed there are a couple of other blogs that are having the same problem.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger