Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Math- Mazes

I consider this a math activity since it helps with spacial skills. I found this maze and several others here. I like that there are mazes of different difficulty levels. This one ended up being too easy so I printed off a more complicated one. I cover them with a piece of contact paper so that Diego can use a dry erase marker. It drives me nuts when he marks on something for 2 seconds and then throws it in the trash. I am hoping to keep these for next year and then for Mateo in a couple of years.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana

    We have not done any mazes yet, but I am certainly going to check out the site you mentioned. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pea loves mazes! i will have to try some of these with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazes have so many great uses. I love the fact that they also help with prewriting skills, and visual discrimination, and so many other ones. Thanks for the link, my kids love mazes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link - this looks like something my kids would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger