Monday, November 30, 2009

The Art Box- Rocket

Like I said like last week, I do not have a specific art "box" that I let D create out of. I have recently remodeled my craft closet to make it more kid-friendly so that D can select his material without totally destroying everything. In the craft closet, I also keep my "I-am-saving-that-because-I-am-sure-that-I-will-use-it-for-something-box", hence the empty Dora yogurt cup. This day D created a rocket out of construction paper, LOTS of tape, aluminum foil, and yogurt cup.

7 comments:

  1. I love that they choose to construct something. All my girls ever want to do is draw!
    Oh, and your art cupboard sounds a lot like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally awesome! I love what D did, and his creative use of scotch tape. Anna doesn't have access to scotch tape yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, that loks alot like the loads of paper crafted items I have lying around my home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I love his rocket!! He is such a creative little guy. I like how his mind is geared towards more 3d type stuff. Good job, D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tape! Crumpet still ends up with most of it stuck to himself, but oh, how he wishes he could create like D does! Nice rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did a great job! It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger