Friday, November 6, 2009

Candy Activity #3- Smartie Cell Phone

I have to credit my son's pre-K teacher for this idea. First, I cut out the large blue rectangle for the phone and a small square for the screen. Next, I wrote the numbers on phone to make the buttons.



Finally, I wrote the numbers from 1-9 on the Smarties and had D match them up and glue them to the paper.

AFTER I took the pictures (for obvious reasons) I wrote our phone number on phone and D practiced it by pushing the "buttons."

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I was trying to think of a way for B to practice our phone number. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! my sone is obsessed with phones, so i will have to make one for him! great way to help learn phone numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet way to practice your phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea! great practice for numbers and matching too!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger