Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Award!!

I was very honored to receive my first award from Jaime at Momma's Playground. Jaime is a wonderful, creative Mom raising her one year old son while her husband is deployed. You have to check out the great party that she threw for her son's first birthday. Thank you Jamie!
Now, the rules to accept the award are simple:
1.) Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2.) Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3.) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The five inspiring blogs that I chose are:

7 comments:

  1. Aww! Thank you so much for what you wrote about me. It has me all teary-eyed. *lol* It was really sweet.

    And I LOVE your blog! You definitely deserved an award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Adriana. You have made my day! I am off to check out the other blogs you have listed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the award! i'm wondering if i'm missing something--or maybe it's that i'm just not that "technical", but i can't figure out how to post the cute little award button on my site! please advise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades Adriana!! te lo mereces, pues tu blog es Fabuloso!! Gracias por compartir todas tus experiencias como educadora en el hogar!! Muchas gracias por pasarmelo, es un HONOR!! recibirlo!!! Me hicistes el dia!!!
    K-rinos
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for thinking about my blog! And I am looking forward to looking through the other blogs that you have mentioned. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! It made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger