Christmas/Holiday blog carnivals.
1. Kylie at Our Worldwide Classroom invites you to share your plans and activities for Christmas. Kylie is WAY ahead of me and has already pulled out her Christmas supplies and books.
2. The Adventures of Bear wants to know what are your holiday or Christmas traditions. She starts off by sharing her plans for Advent.
3. Danita at From The Land of Pleasant Living is hosting a Linky called the Twelve Days of Christmas. She is posting a different homemade gift for each day. I wish I was that talented! I think that D's preschool teachers are getting gift certificates. :)
4. The Fifth Street Palace is hosting Tis The Season Thursdays. Come by to link up your family/holiday traditions and to enter to win one of her great giveaways.
5. Ok, so I saved mine for last. I have been hosting a Linky called Toys My Children ACTUALLY Play with for almost two months now. I consider it a Holiday blog carnival because it was meant to only run through Christmas.
Here is the plan for the next couple of weeks:
11/25 Stocking stuffer sized toys that I plan to give to my kiddos.
12/3 Regular Toy Post
12/10 Regular Toy Post
12/17 Regular Toy Post
12/ 24 No post.
12/31 Last post. I will post what I actually bought for my boys and if they ACTUALLY played with them :). Feel free to share what you bought for your children (or that they received from someone else) for Christmas.
Year-long Blog Carnivals
1. Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns hosts a MckLinkey every week called What My Child Is Reading. Even though the books that I read to the boys are all in Spanish, I love to link up to see what everyone else is reading. It will also be fun to look back in a few years and see what I was reading to my children.
2. Debbie at Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn invites you to share your Random Photo Moments. It is a great place to share those funny photos of your kiddos.
3. Adventures in Mommydom shares science projects and learning in her Linky Sunday Science. D is constantly asking to do "experimentos" so I am trying to do more science-related activities with him.
4. I get a good giggle out of reading Jennifer's blog at Mudpies for Mommy every Thursday. She posts the funny things that her kids say and lets you link up too for Things Kids Say Thursdays.
Did I miss Yours or another Great MckLinky? Please let me know in the comments!