Monday, November 30, 2009

Playing with Our Food- Sugar Cookies

Last week we planned to do some corn activities but my poor sick boys really weren't in the mood. If you still want to do some great ideas for "Corn" and other activities, please visit
She has TONS of great ideas. Here is one that she sent me. (Thank you!)


I was able to talk D in to making some cookies, however. I am pretty sure that cookies make everyone feel better. I am sure that you are thinking that we made traditional Christmas sugar cookies. Nope. My husband, the bargain-hunter, found this AWESOME robot cookie cutter from Sonoma-Williams for 1/2 price. D is a HUGE robot fan so this was perfect for my little guy. It is divided into three pieces so that you can change (rotate) the head, torso, and legs to make different robots.


We had a TON of fun making these. We are going to make some more for party favors for D's fourth birthday later this month.










If you make some cookies (sugar or otherwise) and post about them, feel free to link them up.




7 comments:

  1. Those are some AWESOME cookies!!! I bet they tasted great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky boy - his mommy is well setup for cookie making AND cookie decorating :) I bet those cookies will be very well received as yummy party favors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Fun! My son had a robot birthday this year and would probably flip if he saw these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys would love those robot cookies. Those are great.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger