Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Playing with Our Food- Pumpkins and Gourds

Don't forget to go here to register to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.


Did you do anything fun with pumpkins or gourds that you would like to share? Doesn't have to be a new post, an old post will do. Feel free to linkup below. :)

On one of the beautiful days that we had last week, I decided to let the boys paint outside. I had let the boys pick out a small pumpkin and a gourd weeks ago when we bought our Halloween pumpkins. They were getting soft so I put them to work. First, I cut them in half so the boys could see the seeds.

Then the boys dipped them in the paint and well, you can see the rest below. M hardly ever gets to paint since D and I do it while he is taking a nap so this was a HUGE treat for him.






1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I've stamped with apples, gourds, pumpkins and even carrots :)

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger