*** If you want to join in, read the post here and then link up to the MckLinky below. It will be open for a couple of days. If you do not have a post ready to go this week, I will be posting a new one each Thursday. It doesn't have to be a new post, an OLD POST about a toy that your child loves would be fine! Also, post or email me if you have a question about a toy that you do not own but are considering buying so that we can look for someone to give you a review of it.
For example, I have two little boys so it is very hard for me to decide what to buy my five year old niece. I would love some suggestions.
Melissa & Doug Floor Puzzles
In our house we own several puzzles. By far the favorite two puzzles that we own are the Melissa and Doug Floor Puzzles. You can see the exact two that we own above . D received the dinosaur puzzle last year for his third birthday (with a dinosaur theme) and the second last summer just because I was so happy to find an alphabet puzzle in Spanish.
1. Has large pieces that are easy for little hands to manipulate.
2. Has thick and durable pieces. However, if a very active 18 month old gets a hold of it, they will bend.
3. Has an appropriate number of pieces for 3-4 year. D does not get frustrated like he does with some puzzles.
Cons: Honestly, can't think of any.
Toys that we are interested in:
1. What types of puzzles are popular with your kids?
2. What are you favorite Melissa and Doug products?